Our African Black Soap has been sourced from Ghana and is fair trade. African Black Soap has been known to assist with many ailments including: psoriasis, eczema and oily skin. It can be used on the face, body and hair as shampoo.
This African Black soap is completely handmade with 50% Shea Nut Butter, Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil and Cocoa Pod Ash. Black soap is brown to dark brown in colour and is very crumbly and delicate. It can easily be moulded into shape by applying pressure with the hands.
How to Use
- Pinch off a small piece of black soap and roll it into a ball.
- Wet the soap and rub it to create lather.
- Rub the soap gently into your skin.
- Rinse away the soap with cool water.
- Dry off your skin and apply a toner.
- Apply a gentle moisturizer to your skin.
**if irritation occurs immediately stop use, if concerned seek medical advise**
How to Store
Black soap absorbs water very easily, best to be stored in an airtight container or sealed bag. Sitting in water will make it dissolve very quickly. Black soap exposed to air will form a natural thin white film over it. It is not mould**